If you’re unfamiliar with Ipsy, it’s a monthly beauty subscription bag for only $10 per month. You fill out a profile, and they try to match you up with 4-5 sample products you’ll enjoy. The more I complete my monthly surveys, the more I get stuff I like. (Not every single time, though.)
Each month is a different theme and bag. Many times, I can’t find a connection with the products and themes, but I always adore getting a new makeup bag each month. For December’s Thinking of You theme, the small black bag contains:
- Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream – sample
- Bumble and bumble Repair Blow Dry – sample
- Nyx Butter Lip Balm – full size
- Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish – full size
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – sample
Everything in this bag I can use, except for the mascara. I can only wear waterproof mascara because non-waterproof won’t last on my watery eyes. I’ve tried this one previously, and it doesn’t work for me. Sad face. But I can gift it, so it’s no biggie.
Not bad for only $10!